Wednesday 2 February 2011

bow bow hat...have you any more?

So the 70's is a clear inspiration for SS11 from the latest collections shown at the fashion weeks, I'm glad we are going to be smothered In 70's floaty floral fabrics over the summer, personally I won't be wearing the maxi dress this summer, like many previous summers due to being 5ft3 and unable to walk in wedges (yes i know, well actually I haven't tried but judging from heels I know it just isn't going to happen, glads see me through the summer just fine :) ), but I can still find some designer and high street pieces to fall in love with and share.

You might be wondering about the title of this post and how it relates to what I'm babbling on about...well I thought I would share with you one of my favourite 70's inspired collection this summer which is the Marc Jacobs one.

I think this is one of the best collections I have seen for this trend, his done a great job on putting his own stamp on the 70's and oh my he was gave us many many bows, bows, bows and hats in this collection which all work wonderfully, also not forgetting the clear 'Missoni' feel to some pieces....zig zag prints mmmmm <3

here are a few of my favourites, but please do check out the full collection It won't disappoint








No comments:

Post a Comment